Thursday, September 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home

            I can honestly say that Wright State was on my “no way” lost when I first started looking into schools. Wright State was like Tecumseh University. I never really thought of Wright State as an option. University of Dayton was my first love. I wanted to stay close to home because I am so close to my family and I get homesick really easily. So long story short, obviously UD did not work out and I was running short on time and Wright State was one of the only other colleges I had applied for. So I decided to actually take a tour of the school because I really had no other choice. So I scheduled a tour. When I got here it was so much bigger than I thought it was. Wright State was a local college that I always thought was small, but anyways it was very large. At the time the main thing I wanted to see was the dorms because I am very picky about bathrooms. That is when I was informed that they had single dorms where you only shared a bathroom with one other person and I liked it more as the tour went on. By the time the tour was over I was sold. I wanted to move in that day. They had the guidance counselor program that I had wanted to get into and that was definitely a plus. I hear all my friends complain about certain things that they dislike about where they are going and I honestly have nothing to complain about right now. It has everything I wanted from the right bathroom to my major.

1 comment:

  1. That is how it was for me too! I had a visit at UD and thought that was the place for me. Then I saw a sign for Wright State and decided to stop by and check it out, and it turned out to be a lot better than what I had expected.

    ReplyDelete