Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Process of Revision

My original drafts were not so good. I did not feel very confident in them at all. After having some classmates make some suggestions, on top of some things that I noticed needed some changing, I felt much more confident in my writings. I really like the drafting process that we have. At first I didn't think it was going to help much but I got a lot of help out of the drafting process. It is definitely making a difference in my writing. I am starting to realize what needs fixed before I even get to the drafting process. The only difficulty I had at the beginning was helping others revise their papers. I felt that I did not have the abilities to help someone else on their paper when my paper was full of flaws. With time that got a little better and I feel more confident in helping someone out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment